It’s been seven days since we launched, and we thought it was the perfect time to highlight the top seven most uncommon home projects we’ve seen thus far:
7) “Build a grow room”- We saw a few Prestimates for this from Seattle and Denver (#12thman).
6) “Run over my neighbor’s garden hose with the lawn mower” – From the CEO: “We and our pros do not condone intentional or malicious property damage.”
5) “Mow my neighbor’s lawn” – Unsurprisingly we saw a few of these requests from ZIP codes in the ‘burbs. We can help.
4) “Build a dungeon” – From the CEO again: “Only if it does not involve wrongful imprisonment.”
3) “Build helicopter pad” – If you’re planning to build Stark Tower, count us in!
2) “Shark aquarium” – Note: Prestimates provide reliable labor estimates only. Check your county for animal/zoning restrictions.
1) “I’m a vampire” – We’re still working on finding you the right Pro.
(House Photo by: https://www.flickr.com/photos/60464669@N06/)