Now more than ever, our clients, team, and community’s health and safety is our highest priority. As new construction rules and guidelines are established in response to COVID-19, our team will ensure that every phase of your project is held to rigorous safety standards. Here is a brief overview of the precautions we are taking, in accordance with state and local guidelines.
More virtual meetings
Thanks to our estimation software and planning tools, nearly all of our pre-construction work can be done remotely. We will continue to offer virtual meetings over phone or video chat from estimation through construction.
If you prefer to meet in person, we kindly request that you wear a mask and maintain 6 feet of distance as we discuss your project.
New jobsite policies
We’re committed to creating a safe environment while keeping your project on track. Here’s an overview of what we include in all projects, based on new rules established by state health officials.
- Pro.com employees and subcontractors are required to wear proper PPE at all times— including masks, gloves, and eye protection.
- Workers will self-screen for symptoms, take their temperature, and sign in before entering the jobsite.
- All jobsites will have a hand-washing station with plenty of soap and water, as well as disinfectant cleaning products so workers can sanitize the jobsite throughout the day.
- Whenever possible, only one trade will be on the site at a time. If multiple workers are on-site, they will maintain 6 feet of distance.
- To the extent possible, we will seal off the work area with plastic sheeting, use alternate doors to enter/exit the home, and keep the work area well-ventilated.
- Pro.com will conduct weekly safety briefings, and every subcontractor will have a dedicated on-site COVID supervisor to ensure that crews are following protocol at all times.